Trion Worlds, the publisher behind RIFT, ArcheAge, Trove and Defiance, made some big announcements this weekend, including unveiling their new title Atlas Reactor to fans at PAX Prime in Seattle. The all-new turn-based tactics game is now open to alpha signups following the official launch. Here is the trailer.
Trion has also opened alpha signups for their upcoming ARPG/MMORPG hybrid Devilian, for which Founder’s Packs are now on sale. In addition, they revealed major updates for both ArcheAge and RIFT, and showed new content coming to Trove soon.
Here are the details on all announcement:
- Atlas Reactor – Combining fast-paced action with simultaneous turns in nail-biting, high-stakes battles for the last man-made reactor on Earth, Atlas Reactor will have players outsmart and out-gun their way to fame and glory. The game’s first alpha testing period starts today, and players can sign up on the Atlas Reactor site right now.
- Devillian – For lovers of MMORPGs, ARPGs, and MOBAs, Devilian offers the visceral action combat of ARPGS, a huge persistent world with the deep guild and socialization systems found in MMORPGs, and competitive player-versus-player action found in MOBAs. Devilian will be entering Alpha on September 3, 2015 and will feature Founder’s Packs for players, which are on sale now.
- RIFT – RIFT’s 3.4 update will, for the first time since the game’s launch, introduce a brand-new calling, the Primalist. This will launch with six souls and bring with it a slew of new content including the all-new Planetouched Wilds expedition zone, Lord Arak Raid, Rhazade Canyons dungeon and much more.
- ArcheAge – ArcheAge‘s biggest update ever, ArcheAge Heroes Awaken, will launch on September 12, 2015 and feature significant updates to the game. The brand-new Hero System, updates to the Guild Progression System, Housing upgrades and a reborn Diamond Shore offer just a glimpse at the new content in ArcheAge Heroes Awaken.
- Trove – Trove, Trion Worlds’ recently launched voxel MMO adventure game, has been a big hit amongst fans since it launched July 9, already amassing more than 2.5M monthly active users. The upcoming Fall update, The Shadow Tower, will introduce an all-new class, the Lunar Lancer and endgame content as the game prepares to launch on Mac in Fall 2015.
- Defiance – The upcoming Defiance Supreme Patch will introduce a new race of enemies, the acidic Shrill who inhabit Silicon Valley’s arkfalls. Also added will be Supreme Weapons, a new higher tier of rarity which can be applied to all current and future weapons.
Big things coming from the publisher. Their title Trove, the voxel RPG released recently, now has 2.5M monthly active users. Very impressive! Do you play any of their titles? If so, let us know which one in the comments and why you like it!